Saturday, January 3, 2009

Come and Gone.

What a good year was 2008. I will miss it and all of the memories and lessons that came fromit! That past brought me many new friends and amazing people plus lessons. So many things happened to me that I could have never imagined( both good and bad). It gave me lots of opportunities that betterd my career. It was a very long year but totally worth it! I grew , matured and shed my old self and became such a better person! I will never forget last year. I might be rambling but it is so hard to put last year into words! My life has overall changed for the better! And now i would like to welcome more events that will hopefully turn into good memories! And for all of the wonderful friends i made this year thank you for helping me through all of my hardships and good times as well.
To all of the people who read this I hope that you had an amazing 2008 like me and an even better 2009!

No comments: